1. Any delivery date quoted is an anticipated date only and cannot be guaranteed by the Company.
However, the Company shall use all reasonable endeavours to have the goods ready for delivery by
the anticipated date. Should the Company be unable to deliver the goods by the anticipated date the
Customer shall not be entitled to repudiate, terminate or cancel the contract.
2. The Company shall not be liable for failure to deliver by the anticipated date unless such failure shall
result from negligence on the part of the Company or from circumstances wholly within the Company's
3. The Company shall in no circumstances be liable for any economic loss or other indirect or
consequential loss damage or expense suffered by the Customer by reason of the Company's failure to
deliver by the anticipated date.
4. We currently use TNT to deliver our alloy wheels and tyres, bodykits and accessories in the UK. Vemiri
parts will come to you individually packaged in a way that will protect the goods in transit. A free
specialist fitting service is available by Vemiri when you purchase alloy wheels and tyres package.
Delivery is insured.
5. Other items i.e. Body Kits, Exhausts, Lights, Suspensions etc will also be individually packaged for
greater protection. Average delivery is 2-3 working days.
6. All Items must be checked before signing as claims for any damaged goods will not be accepted